These cookies are quick, delicious, healthy and filling—as well as a great way to use some of the frozen bananas that have been lingering in your freezer.
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut (or almond) milk (in the carton)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or raisins)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (Ceylon cinnamon is the best choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place ingredients in large bowl and combine.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes.